Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to give you guys a little heads up, I`m a authorized Fisker Dealership and I will be opening a eBay store very shortly with many OEM Fisker parts, I bought way to many parts before the company went belly up.

PM me if you have any questions or are looking for parts.

Just to name a few things:

Wheels
Shaft Coupler
Tow Hooks
Dual Horn Assy
Hoses
Gaskets
Air Filters
Engine Control Module
Radiators
Mirrors
Brakes (Calipers, rotors and pads)
Battery Charger Wall Station
ETC

·
Registered
1 Posts
Gas Fill Cover

I need a cover of the gas fill on the passenger side, the door is there, just need the round part that is the color of the car (inferno red). Can you help me?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Original Fisker Wall Battery Charger, pm me with your e-mail and I will send you a picture,
PM replied for the wheels
Rear light I don't have any, maybe ask Harleyguy I'm sure he can help you out ;)

sorry for the late reply guys I don't check the thread all that much I mostly just check my pm's its the easiest way of getting a hold of me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just to give you guys a little heads up, I`m a authorized Fisker Dealership and I will be opening a eBay store very shortly with many OEM Fisker parts, I bought way to many parts before the company went belly up.

PM me if you have any questions or are looking for parts.

Just to name a few things:

Wheels
Shaft Coupler
Tow Hooks
Dual Horn Assy
Hoses
Gaskets
Air Filters
Engine Control Module
Radiators
Mirrors
Brakes (Calipers, rotors and pads)
Battery Charger Wall Station
ETC
Hi
I need Front bumper, passenger airbags, grill, and probably more front left parts.
Any change you have any of these?

Thanks.

Daniel

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
You can forget about getting a front bumper Fisker is out of them and none in the country only hope right now is finding one off a wrecked car . Same situation on air bags I have a car two years waiting on air bags .Fender ,grills , headlamps I can or have in stock

1 - 11 of 11 Posts