Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
Looking for a lt coolant pump part number c1311110302000 mine broke from a fender bender and that is the only part holding my fisker back any help in finding one or if you have one please let me know
Thanks

·
Registered
483 Posts
might help if you have the right part number: C131110302000

Is this for one of the rear 2 low temp pumps or did you break the one behind the front bumper? The one behind the front bumper (area) is C131110301000

there are 5 total

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hello
Looking for a lt coolant pump part number c1311110302000 mine broke from a fender bender and that is the only part holding my fisker back any help in finding one or if you have one please let me know
Thanks
This wouldn't be for #1459 Karma color white? Just curious..

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Its being taken care of the part number he listed doesn't seem to be the correct part number I'm in the process of verifying the correct part number

·
Registered
996 Posts
C131111C01000 IA Front LT Coolant Pump- Powertrain

C131110302000 LT Coolant Pump (2 Per Car)
C131111170500 Front Lt Coolant Pump Bracket (1)
C140310008100 Screw-WasherHD Torx M6x1.0x17 (4 per car)

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
C131111C01000 IA Front LT Coolant Pump- Powertrain

C131110302000 LT Coolant Pump (2 Per Car)
C131111170500 Front Lt Coolant Pump Bracket (1)
C140310008100 Screw-WasherHD Torx M6x1.0x17 (4 per car)
Hate to tell you but your wrong with the lay out .
You missed the pump he needed I all ready have one in hand for him
There are five pumps two in the back behind the bumper those are the C131110302000 Those are the rear low temp cooling
C131110302000 Also a low temp cooling but Front the one on the chassis rail for the front invertors
C131133201000 Hybrid battery pack located behind the front bumper
C131133201000 located under the cowl for the HVAC system for heat in the car.
Wish people would stop posting the wrong parts needed to fix these cars and giving out wrong information.
Their are a bunch of highly trained engineers and technicians on this forum it's my opinion now it's a contest to see who can post the fastest answer to a question no matter what the answer is .There shouldn't be any competition on this forum were only here to help .The forum is becoming a shark tank IMO

·
Registered
996 Posts
Hate to tell you but your wrong with the lay out .
You missed the pump he needed I all ready have one in hand for him
There are five pumps two in the back behind the bumper those are the C131110302000 Those are the rear low temp cooling
C131110302000 Also a low temp cooling but Front the one on the chassis rail for the front invertors
C131133201000 Hybrid battery pack located behind the front bumper
C131133201000 located under the cowl for the HVAC system for heat in the car.
Wish people would stop posting the wrong parts needed to fix these cars and giving out wrong information.
Their are a bunch of highly trained engineers and technicians on this forum it's my opinion now it's a contest to see who can post the fastest answer to a question no matter what the answer is .There shouldn't be any competition on this forum were only here to help .The forum is becoming a shark tank IMO
Uh I am looking at the book right now. Those are the part numbers for the Front LT Coolant Pump.

The IA Rear LT Coolant Pump is Family C131111D01000 as it requires different mounting. I think you are confused as to what I posted. This is straight from the Fisker engineering books. Those part numbers are technically different because of the mounting hardware associated with them. In the other thread one of the highly skilled engineers did not even know what a AC Synchronous motor was. I almost fell out of my chair.

C1311134201000 aka C1311332010 CWA50 Battery Heating Pump. There are multiple part numbers for the same part as well as revisions. I think you know that. There are two part numbers for the same part or rev.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Uh I am looking at the book right now. Those are the part numbers for the Front LT Coolant Pump.

The IA Rear LT Coolant Pump is Family C131111D01000 as it requires different mounting. I think you are confused as to what I posted. This is straight from the Fisker engineering books. Those part numbers are technically different because of the mounting hardware associated with them. In the other thread one of the highly skilled engineers did not even know what a AC Synchronous motor was. I almost fell out of my chair.

C1311134201000 aka C1311332010 CWA50 Battery Heating Pump. There are multiple part numbers for the same part as well as revisions. I think you know that. There are two part numbers for the same part or rev.
theres your problem.

'1000 is a cwa50
'2000 is a cwa100.2

·
Registered
483 Posts
and 1000 apologies for not knowing you were simply talking about excitation. I usually just skim through your posts to filter out the bullshit

·
Registered
996 Posts
and 1000 apologies for not knowing you were simply talking about excitation. I usually just skim through your posts to filter out the bullshit
The main difference in all AC motors is excitation. When people talk about motors in EV's that is what they are referring to. This is basic theory and EV 101 . To recap all production electric car motors are considered to be AC motors.

Posting that the motor is AC is like someone asking about what type of engine is in a car and you telling them that it is an internal combustion engine. There is also the ignore feature if you think my posts to be overly full of ****. I am still waiting on your calculations on how 6-800lbs of weight removal will give the Karma 60 miles of EV range.

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Tell you what send me your email address and I will send you the print out of the parts catalog we use in the real world .Engineering books to us aren't worth the paper they were printed on . There is a big difference between guys who sit behind a computer and think they can solve problems compared to people like myself and Lomax and 8AVGMPG who work in the real world with our hands .I worked very close with Fisker while they were open .Just like they couldn't understand why the truck lid wouldn't fit correctly .I shot a video how the piston in the trunk piston would bottom out causing it to become one solid unit so when you go to close the trunk it pushes it off its position, Spent two weeks trying to redesign the system so the trunk would fit better .Once again a guy who works with his hands shows the engineer whats wrong . I'm done

·
Registered
996 Posts
Tell you what send me your email address and I will send you the print out of the parts catalog we use in the real world .Engineering books to us aren't worth the paper they were printed on . There is a big difference between guys who sit behind a computer and think they can solve problems compared to people like myself and Lomax and 8AVGMPG who work in the real world with our hands .I worked very close with Fisker while they were open .Just like they couldn't understand why the truck lid wouldn't fit correctly .I shot a video how the piston in the trunk piston would bottom out causing it to become one solid unit so when you go to close the trunk it pushes it off its position, Spent two weeks trying to redesign the system so the trunk would fit better .Once again a guy who works with his hands shows the engineer whats wrong . I'm done
Sent you a PM. I understand what you mean about engineers and most are great on the design side of things not so much in the practical application and implementation of engineering solutions. I am on the flip side of this. I have an engineering background but also do repairs, fabrication etc. In fact at my shop I have a Karma buck that was fabricated from damaged Karmas. I have rebuilt full traction motors and machined replacement splines. I don't know of anyone doing this and if they are they definitely are not testing them in a Karma buck. Replacing parts is great but actually finding out why parts fail and rebuilding them is a whole different ballgame. There are two ways to solve vehicle problems, replace the part or rebuild. I always try do to the latter. Most of the Karma techs I have dealt with try to replace parts instead of rebuild.

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Sent you a PM. I understand what you mean about engineers and most are great on the design side of things not so much in the practical application and implementation of engineering solutions. I am on the flip side of this. I have an engineering background but also do repairs, fabrication etc. In fact at my shop I have a Karma buck that was fabricated from damaged Karmas. I have rebuilt full traction motors and machined replacement splines. I don't know of anyone doing this and if they are they definitely are not testing them in a Karma buck. Replacing parts is great but actually finding out why parts fail and rebuilding them is a whole different ballgame. There are two ways to solve vehicle problems, replace the part or rebuild. I always try do to the latter. Most of the Karma techs I have dealt with try to replace parts instead of rebuild.
Understand one thing and this will be my last post about it . I work for a new car dealership when I repair a car we are responsible for the repair .If I was to rebuild a part and that part failed due to a mistake I made who is going to cover the repair cost . New parts carry a warranty parts fails the manufacture of the car is responsible for the part . Trust me I've been involved in the automotive industry for a very long time .While you were playing in the school yard I was building a crew member on Indy Race cars .I also was a Crew Chief on a Pro Mod the list goes on and don't wish to start to compare what you know and what I know .I'm happy for you that you have such a passion for the Karma .Maybe if Henrik hired more people like you they weren't be in the position they are in now .Have a great labor day

·
Registered
996 Posts
Understand one thing and this will be my last post about it . I work for a new car dealership when I repair a car we are responsible for the repair .If I was to rebuild a part and that part failed due to a mistake I made who is going to cover the repair cost . New parts carry a warranty parts fails the manufacture of the car is responsible for the part . Trust me I've been involved in the automotive industry for a very long time .While you were playing in the school yard I was building a crew member on Indy Race cars .I also was a Crew Chief on a Pro Mod the list goes on and don't wish to start to compare what you know and what I know .I'm happy for you that you have such a passion for the Karma .Maybe if Henrik hired more people like you they weren't be in the position they are in now .Have a great labor day

Fair enough...Out of curiosity is Fisker still warranting parts you buy from them that fail with replacements? Main reason I got into rebuilding some of the parts is that I had multiple failures of parts I purchased from FA that were supposedly "known good" parts. Decided that instead of wasting time and money it would probably be easier to fabricate and test prior to placing in my own vehicles.

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
The parts we have and buy are all new parts I really want to stay away from any take off parts . As far as warranty I have no idea if they will honor any parts warranty maybe if the part fails right when it's installed . They are using the curb warranty . Parts are getting harder to get and locate I can tell you that

·
Registered
483 Posts
. I am still waiting on your calculations on how 6-800lbs of weight removal will give the Karma 60 miles of EV range.
I have absolutely zero interest to explain myself to you any longer. I would have posted up all of the information but I know that you'll just try your hardest to pick apart my posts like you have been doing. You have a couple of karmas and enough free time, figure it out for yourself.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts