Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 6 of 24 Posts

· Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know or from experience when the LOW FUEL WARNING goes off?

My car says 90m left with gas but the LOW FUEL WARNING keeps beeping randomly (and annoying). The gas tank indicator shows 1/5 full so something doesnt jive.

Either the 90m is incorrect and the gas gauge is correct and the low fuel indicator valid (which means I'm in trouble if my battery runs out) or the meter is incorrect.

Either way the random LOW FUEL WARNING and beeping is driving me nuts.

· Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I went and filled it. Took 8.38 gallons. When all full, range is back to 277 total and 22 on battery.

The weird thing is that when I turned on the car to go to the gas station to fill, the low fuel warning didnt come on and the gauge was not orange anymore...seems sort of random.

· Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I had the gas gauge warning go off and so then I filled the tank. Now it has gone completely erratic. Half the time when I boot the car, the low fuel indicator is on (the gas pump sign where the clock usually is on the dash (not the LOW FUEL WARNING indicator with words). The gas gauge is in the red and empty.

For most of my driving today it read total range = battery range because of the error. Once in a while it was booting properly so I know how much gas I actually have left.

1 - 6 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.