Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Given the state of things with Fisker at the moment, I thought it would be a good idea to get a tech to come out and give my Karma a good once over. Among other things, I wanted him to listen to see if the RDM needed work. I also figured I had one of the newer batteries, but I wanted to make certain.

Scheduling an appointment with Lormax was very easy. He's really responsive and quick to return a phone call or email. His prices are fair. Because the car didn't need to be lifted off the ground, he was able to come to my house (he has a shop in Orange County that he works with in case the car does need to come off the ground). He's super nice. And best of all, he's extremely knowledgeable about the Karma.

If you need work on your Karma, or just want a tech to put your mind at ease, don't hesitate to call him. He's GREAT!!

·
Registered
888 Posts
Lucky you!! ... and always good to know that we are not alone!
Hope, we'll find some good tech here in Germany, if required. Currently, the importer does normal services.

Kudos to the Emil Frey Group!!!!

Stefan
German Karma Forum
www.karma-forum.de

·
Registered
272 Posts
I'm counting on Harleyguy when I need help...;-)

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Thanks Weird Fishes! It was great meeting and working with you. If anyone else needs anything, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

·
Registered
243 Posts
CUDOS to HArley guy and Lormax for all of the info they have put on this site for us over the last few years. They certainly do not have to be active participants but without them on this site, owners would be much more stressed about the current state of affairs. There are many techs and corporate guys out there who could offer assistance BUT these guys have stuck with us and helped us work through issues with no request for renumeration. If at all possible to give them business, I am all in- Loyalty goes a long way these days

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Thanks Sportsmeddoc. Since Fisker OC stopped taking in Fisker service, and didn't adjust my compensation to keep up with the loss of work hours, we've unfortunately parted ways. Any business from Fisker owners at this point is very welcome and appreciated. For all you Fisker of Santa Monica owners, I'm cheaper than them! :)

·
EX:Shadow/Canyon #324
1,217 Posts
While there are no techs from Fisker Silicon Valley that post here, I want to give them a shout out for their continued commitment to the owners. They are providing excellent Karma service, and are taking all the steps they can to ensure that they can continue to provide that service. I learned yesterday that they are part of an informal network among some of the remaining Fisker dealers that shares intelligence about parts availability.

I'll be taking my Karma in tomorrow for the 10K service, new tires (yes I drive it aggressively) and a few cosmetic touch ups. It is a beautiful car and I want to keep it that way. :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
I see that most of the techs are in CA but am wondering if there are any in the NY/NJ area. Fortunately, my Karma is behaving well right now but one never knows...

·
Registered
272 Posts
Nj Fisker Lawyer the Fisker Dealer in Wilmington is still up and running. i have not had to deal with them myself but i have heard they are pretty good.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I see that most of the techs are in CA but am wondering if there are any in the NY/NJ area. Fortunately, my Karma is behaving well right now but one never knows...
I understand from others that Miller Motorcars in Connecticut will do service. Luckily, at least so far, did not need any.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I'm only a quick flight away. Travel is not a problem for me :) I'd also be happy to help do some consulting over the phone if you want to do some self-maintenance or diagnosis. Just let me know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts