Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you live in the western states, I want to give an endorsement for Lormax. My car wasn't getting a charge, and Lormax diagnosed it, flew in, dropped the battery and fixed it. While here, he also looked over and made sure all the other issues were dialed in and the car is in tip top shape.

I really appreciate his fly in service, and beyond him being a really nice guy, he is a fairly priced, and highly competent Fisker expert. He deserves good Karma.

Thanks Lormax, and other Fisker owners, if in need, and living in the western US, I would recommend him.

If there are others in the Reno/Tahoe/Sacramento Area, let's connect so when he needs to come up here, he can help a few of us at once and we can share his travel expenses.

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Glad it worked out for you Rex looks like his got a battery repair under his belt now. Were you on hand during the repair ?

·
Registered
282 Posts
lormax rocks

If you live in the western states, I want to give an endorsement for Lormax. My car wasn't getting a charge, and Lormax diagnosed it, flew in, dropped the battery and fixed it. While here, he also looked over and made sure all the other issues were dialed in and the car is in tip top shape.

I really appreciate his fly in service, and beyond him being a really nice guy, he is a fairly priced, and highly competent Fisker expert. He deserves good Karma.

Thanks Lormax, and other Fisker owners, if in need, and living in the western US, I would recommend him.

If there are others in the Reno/Tahoe/Sacramento Area, let's connect so when he needs to come up here, he can help a few of us at once and we can share his travel expenses.
Lormax just came up to Toronto and fixed a relay problem and gave my car an overview inspection with some great tweaks. i cannot say enough great thinks about him and would encourage any owner to get your car in to him if he is in your area. Just talking with him will bring you a better understanding of your car. THANKS Lormax!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts