Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Cloud Based App Developer
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the opportunity to meet Lormax yesterday. What a cool and honest dude. He took care of my car at a very reasonable cost and gave me some really solid information that put my mind at ease. I will highly recommend him to anyone out there...

·
Registered
334 Posts
Travis serviced my car as well (oil change, cabin filter, installed new pull rings, water intrusion seal, repaired a broken air vent, installed the pigtail for trickle charger and fixed the clicking lug nuts).

Also, a bunch of us got together last night in Scottsdale to meet other Karma owners in Phoenix and thank Travis for his help. It was a great time and we plan to meet again as a group in about 5-6 months. Unfortunately we didn't get any group shots of the owners or our cars.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Thanks everyone for the great trip! It was great seeing all the owners from last year again and the new owners as well. We'll keep in touch and figure out another trip to keep things on schedule.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Lormax

I live in Phoenix but have not figured out how to contact the Phoenix group for your visits. Need help with engine indicator light. Have not driven my Fisker very much the past few weeks and one morning I go to start it and the light is on. Drove for about 12 miles, stopped for a few hours, locked doors, restarted, light still on. Everything seems right other than the light. The code is P0A7B. Did a reset but the light is still on. Any suggestions or would you like to visit Phoenix in June?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts