Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if you are all aware of the issues we are facing with our Toronto Mayor, Rob Ford but I would like Lormax to come and run for being Mayor :)

In all seriousness, I have to write about Travis and say how lucky we are to have him. He's one of a very, very rare breed of human who is genuinely kind. Never once did he ask for anything or belittle me in my poor knowledge of cars... he gave his time and was kind enough to help. This is not just about the Karma, it's about meeting someone who has a gentle spirit and kindness about them that you don't see very often these days.

So Thank you Travis!

Pat/Hockeydad

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Travis for President ! I might as well give up on working on these cars I haven't seen someone with this many fans since the Beatles came to the USA .

·
Registered
282 Posts
I'm not sure if you are all aware of the issues we are facing with our Toronto Mayor, Rob Ford but I would like Lormax to come and run for being Mayor :)

In all seriousness, I have to write about Travis and say how lucky we are to have him. He's one of a very, very rare breed of human who is genuinely kind. Never once did he ask for anything or belittle me in my poor knowledge of cars... he gave his time and was kind enough to help. This is not just about the Karma, it's about meeting someone who has a gentle spirit and kindness about them that you don't see very often these days.

So Thank you Travis!

Pat/Hockeydad
Agree with Hockeydad across the board. Travis came up to Toronto and helped me and has been a great support to my inquires.
Too much press focused on BS and too much BS in the political stream. Rome is burning but hopefully Travis and the team on this "forum" can keep our chariots on the road.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Thanks guys! I take it you got your problems sorted out then Hockeydad? I assumed so when I did hear back from you :) Just let me know next time something comes up.

If Lormax is going to run for mayor we should make a video like this one so it can go viral to get his name out there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nd-unSpWF0
Ooo, I always wanted to be an internet sensation like Rebecca Black :)

·
Registered
546 Posts
First of all, there is NO WAY that I would ever push for Rob Ford to be replaced. He's provided more entertainment to us here in the US in the past few weeks than all our incompetent politicians combined. Long live Rob Ford!

Having said that, when Rob Ford does eventually die of an overdose caused by a toxic combination of cocaine, alcohol, high cholesterol, morbid obesity, hookers and general buffoonery...well, then at that point, I nominate Harleyguy and Lormax to govern together.

But seriously, the help of Harleyguy and Lormax cannot be overstated. You two guys are the best!

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
You could all just simply move to California. Come on, do you really enjoy these cold winters? :)

·
EV Enthusiast
110 Posts
Ooo, I always wanted to be an internet sensation like Rebecca Black :)[/QUOTE]

Lormax, you don't the Shahs of Sunset but you know Rebecca Black. How interesting!:dodgy:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts