Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Silver Wind / Black Sand preferably but considering others. Ready to buy today, have been looking daily......cash buyer, i absolutely love the car and I want one :D please pm me for details or email me: deric at baggerbags.com if you are looking to sell!

Deric

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i will check it out, thanks for the lead! :D

Several new Fisker's for sale at Fisker of Denver(Rickenbaugh Fisker).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
52 Posts
Silver Wind / Black Sand preferably but considering others. Ready to buy today, have been looking daily......cash buyer, i absolutely love the car and I want one :D please pm me for details or email me: deric at baggerbags.com if you are looking to sell!

Deric
I just 4 hours ago gother call from Fisker Ohio (Cleveland?), 440 area code. They just took in a silver/black with 1500 miles on it.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just emailed them, thanks for the tip!

I just 4 hours ago gother call from Fisker Ohio (Cleveland?), 440 area code. They just took in a silver/black with 1500 miles on it.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I don't recall the interior, but I'll be working on a Silver car tomorrow and I know the owner is interested in selling. I'll post up the interior color for you tomorrow.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thx Lormax, just PM'd you as well.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thx to Boholm, i purchased a Karma this morning! I wound up picking up a sliver wind / black monotone from Fisker of Cleveland! super happy, i have been gawking at these masterpieces and can't wait until it gets to me in sunny Miami! :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
WELL DONE !! Welcome to the club, it is a fabulous master piece of a car.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for the lead boholm! don't think i would have found it without you. thanks again

·
Registered
52 Posts
You are most welcome - happy i could help - it was such a great coincidence to see your post looking for exactly what I just got that call from the dealer on. ENJOY IT!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Thx to Boholm, i purchased a Karma this morning! I wound up picking up a sliver wind / black monotone from Fisker of Cleveland! super happy, i have been gawking at these masterpieces and can't wait until it gets to me in sunny Miami! :)
Congrats ! A guy that doesn't mess around when he knows what he wants. Respect.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thx guys!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Congrats! hope you enjoy it as much as i do....

·
Registered
546 Posts
Congratulations, karmaman! I think you will be happy with the car. I love mine!!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i already love the way it looks, i am sure it is amazing to drive!

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Congrats and welcome Karmaman!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thx doc!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts