Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello and happy new year to all.

I'm looking to order the complete set of paint for my Shadow Diamond Dust Karma, but it doesn't seem to be available in Europe, neither at Fisker, nor is my Paint shop able to order it at DuPont/Axalta/Cromax.

As of my available documentation, it should be

• Shadow Fisker Code SD and DuPont Formular Number 852839

• "Glass Flake Clear" with DuPont Formular Number 10001S

What else would we need?
Where could I let my paint shop order it?

Any Idea, where to get it?

How do the US CSPs deal with it? I don't expect you all to use any substitute for the diamond dust paint.

Thanks
Stefan

·
Registered
859 Posts
I have the same exterior color. Contact Ray Haderi at L&M Body Shop. [email protected].

Ray has worked on my Karma and is an owner. (He'll be bringing his Karma to Spinello's next week.)

I believe he was able to get the paint from a Dupont distributor.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Our body shop has it in stock. I know there are several variations in tint on the base coat with earth so it took my painter quite a few tries to match it in the sun using test panels.
How much do you need, I have it on the shelf in the body shop.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Our body shop has it in stock. I know there are several variations in tint on the base coat with earth so it took my painter quite a few tries to match it in the sun using test panels.
How much do you need, I have it on the shelf in the body shop.
Joe, you just illustrated why people like you make Karma ownership so great!

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Joe, PM sent.

·
Registered
859 Posts
And trust me Ira, there are lot more reasons to acknowledge Joe than this paint support he is providing!!!

@fiskerjim, you can say that again! During the dark days of Fisker's BK, and when more then a few of us were worried about the viability of ownership, Joe was always there - almost 24/7 - to answer questions by telephone, PMs and posts on the Buzz.

If it weren't for Joe and the other experts who hung in there while others gave up, there would be many more Karmas on the market than there are now.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have an eclipse black karma. I live in Belgium, and I have a small piece that needs to be repainted! Is the original paint (and the glass particles) still available?
Sorry if the answer is allready on the forum, but I can't find it! It should be in Europe, not America

1 - 11 of 11 Posts