Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need private fisker mechanic need to replace battery in edm and possible 2 modules are low?
I’m in San Antonio but I am willing to ship fisker

·
Registered
282 Posts
Don't let some "private Fisker mechanic" play around with your Karma. You risk a Bad experience. Get Joe involved. I shipped mine from Canada and would do the same in second if I needed your repair.

·
Early Adopter
1,261 Posts
Reach out to Joe at https://evolutionautosports.com/

He is the expert on fixing and maintaining these vehicles
You can't go wrong when you use Joe. The big plus is Joe just made a huge investment in Fisker Karma owners by opening his new facility -- Joe support us, we support Joe, he expands, we get great service -- Win-Win!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Tucson is in Arizona. And happy to help if it makes sense for you. Joe is probably closer. Call or email me if you want to visit. My contact information is listed in an earlier post.
Is there anyone in Ga. that does Fisker Karma repairs? Joe is kinda far away too. It would cost a lot to ship the car to you guys in Pa and Arizona. I assume.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Bernie moved to Orlando and has no access to Fisker tools. He is working at another GM dealer down there.
Ok thanks for info. Then I wondering who working on fisker at Karma Atlanta? Anyway, the person I talked to at Karma Atlanta did now know how to show me features
on display screen. He told me to play with it.

quick questions:

1) what does the autostart figure does? On-screen there autostart on or off setting? I looked that up on internet and could not find answer

2) Also my rear brakes ( I believe ) making squeaky sound when I go reverse and break. does that mean I need to change breaks? Can anyone one change them or do I need to go Karma Atlanta? Does car let you know when breaks need to be changed?

Thanks for your assistenance
Barbaro

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
HI Barbaro,

The autostart is for the HVAC fan. Cabin fan on hot days while parked in the sun.

As for the brakes - that is normal. Mine does the same. I still have never met anyone who needed brakes replaced on a Karma.

I would only suggest using a mechanic that knows the Fisker Karma. Stanger's and Fiskers doesn't end well.

Tigga

·
Registered
7 Posts
HI Barbaro,

The autostart is for the HVAC fan. Cabin fan on hot days while parked in the sun.

As for the brakes - that is normal. Mine does the same. I still have never met anyone who needed brakes replaced on a Karma.

I would only suggest using a mechanic that knows the Fisker Karma. Stanger's and Fiskers doesn't end well.

Tigga
Thanks for the info. on brakes and autostart. I don't plan on letting just anyone mechanic touch the brakes.
I am using the fisker as an everyday driving car because since I am disabled the Fisker is very accessible for me.
How often shall the oil be changed. I am sure most fisker owner has the car as second car or collector car.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts