Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am the owner of two Teslas (Roadster 2.0 and Model S 60) and my wife really loves Karma, so here we are:
We are looking for Karma in ATL, will ship from anywhere in US. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Looking to spend in $50K range. Color choices are to be determined, but are looking for a deal on a QUALITY car with no issues... Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
That's pretty low for today's market... I've noticed prices for used Karma's increasing/stabilizing in high $50s/60s. Just a quick check on AutoTrader shows 66 Karmas with only 12 listed under $60K and only 2 listed under $55K (one is VIN 201). There are only 9 listings on eBay Motors, from $55K-$72K...

·
Early Adopter
1,255 Posts
I am pretty sure, something will surface in low to mid $50s
you bet, hold on, you'll find one for 50-55K , just make sure it's not someone unloading a problem car, so be careful and get it inspected by the smart techs on this board.

BTW, how will the wait effect your wife? I'm sure she priceless, you may want to spend a little more and get her something safe... :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Between Tesla Model S and Roadster owned and Leaf (9more months on the lease) we should be OK. BTW, there is also a Can Am Spyder RT LTD sharing Garage with the Roadster...

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
The market on the Karma has gone back up to 60k or above. You'll be waiting awhile to find one in the low/mid 50's. Most likely with an issue and the owner just wants to get rid of it. Good luck on the search though.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The market on the Karma has gone back up to 60k or above. You'll be waiting awhile to find one in the low/mid 50's. Most likely with an issue and the owner just wants to get rid of it. Good luck on the search though.
As I am doing the search, I see prices all over the board: as low as $50K to as as high as $89K on a 2012 with various mileage (under 1K to over 17K). As a good listener, I am trying to find something with vin 1200+ and over 5Kmiles and no current issues.
Mid 50s is my current set budget (shipping and taxes excluded). there are 4-5 cars in ATL. Can someone check them out please? If anyone knows of a Karma that fits my needs, please let me know.

·
Registered
535 Posts
As I am doing the search, I see prices all over the board: as low as $50K to as as high as $89K on a 2012 with various mileage (under 1K to over 17K). As a good listener, I am trying to find something with vin 1200+ and over 5Kmiles and no current issues.
Mid 50s is my current set budget (shipping and taxes excluded). there are 4-5 cars in ATL. Can someone check them out please? If anyone knows of a Karma that fits my needs, please let me know.
I know a recent board member bought a car from Las Vegas dealership recently (in the last month) in your price range. I think Lormax was involved in checking it out, and there was another located there as well? Not really certain of any of this, but I would start at the Vegas dealer.

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Consistent with what I've heard anecdotally from would-be sellers and a friend I know who's been looking to buy in SoCal after I got my #2... all the fire sales (no pun intended) are over at least for the time being - think most of the panicked owners sold earlier this year.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts