Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Cloud Based App Developer
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a silver ecochic and was wondering if someone can help me with the following items. I am in Phoenix AZ area...

1 - need an extra key

2- need floor mats

3- needs owner's manual

4- need someone who could service my car. I am almost 5k miles now..

Any help will be deeply appreciated.

Thanks

Mike

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
As far as the key they can be bought problem is you need a Fisker dealership to program the key .
What color interior do you have or post your Vin and I can check what color you need
As far as the service if you car is running fine and you don't have a Fisker dealership the most important part of the service is changing the oil and filter . When I do a service it's more then just a LOF I tighten the suspension / top up all the fluids / check for leaks and I think you get the idea .
Other then the hybrid portion of the car it has a gas engine any good technician you know can perform a service . If you have a Fisker dealership I always recommend bringing into a Fisker Dealer .

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
I own a silver ecochic and was wondering if someone can help me with the following items. I am in Phoenix AZ area...

3- needs owner's manual

Mike
Mike, welcome to the Fisker community and hope that you will have great experience with your Karma and your karma. :D

I have a soft copy of the users' manual and I will be happy to email it to you. Just PM me the email address you want it sent to.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Keys

I am in the Phoenix area as well.

I just purchased a new Karma last year.

I know more than I ever wanted to know about these babies.

I know folks that can fix them both locally and outside the state.

Strange that you are asking for a Key. Because I have 2 but one is NOT for my car. By chance maybe you have the exact same issue. Then maybe we have each others keys.

·
Cloud Based App Developer
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Keys

I am in the Phoenix area as well.

I just purchased a new Karma last year.

I know more than I ever wanted to know about these babies.

I know folks that can fix them both locally and outside the state.

Strange that you are asking for a Key. Because I have 2 but one is NOT for my car. By chance maybe you have the exact same issue. Then maybe we have each others keys.
Thanks for your message. No I don't have an additional key. I think we should exchange each other information if you don't mind. You can PM me yours....

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Sorry it took so long to get back to you, but I'm working at another location currently and wasnt able to physically check on the mats. We do have a set of glacier mats, brand new unopened. Pm me if you're interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts