Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
FiskerJoe
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I backed my sweet Scarlett into a barrier. Going to need a new bumper. While I'm at it, I need to replace the driver's side door gasket.

Anyone out there have either of these in stock (or know someone that does)?

Thanks,

-Joe

·
Registered
320 Posts
It looks like your local Fisker CSP is Fisker of Atlanta. Maybe this is a dumb question on my part, but did you ask them? Also, Karma Automotive had provided a parts catalog on their website a while back and I have pdf copy of it. The front fascia is part number C161172001000ZZ, but there are several other parts shown on page 26 that may be what you need for the front.

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Last time I checked Fisker was out of front bumpers but that was a few weeks ago can check on Monday for you

·
Premium Member
744 Posts
Getting my money's worth

I want to order parts as spares before this program runs out because I think I at least deserve that much since the loss of my warranty.
Does anyone have suggestions on high failure rate items that are costly, but would last in storage, and are specific to the Karma. For example, I don't want any engine parts because I could source them from GM. I am also not interested in cosmetic parts like bumpers as those could be repaired, replaced, or easily aftermarket manufactured. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Their is so many parts that have failures its hard to say what you should buy. Coupler is one. A CIU is another. Body parts is up to you maybe door glass a wind shield just in case it breaks from a stone hit .

·
Premium Member
744 Posts
Thanks Harley, I will keep that in mind. Nice to know that some of "Fisker's" infrastructure survived the bankruptcy. I have not made it on the Karma Automotive site as I keep forgetting to try when I get home and it does not work right at work do to firewall, I am guessing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts