Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Just a brief introduction.

While I'm a long time fan of the Karma, I only recently acquired one. I'm sure it will be a keeper. Just the lines / the design, but also how it drives.

This forum has been very helpful in finding my Fisker. and I use it a lot to find valuable info to "handle the Karma with care"...

I bought a relative late version (> 2400) with about 12,000 miles on it.
The lively gray, and tri-tone brown interior. The combination I would have chosen at the time, but like Fisker also my business went south during the global recession. (Unlike Fisker, it re-emerged.)

I'm hoping the warranty program will be extended to Europe, and that the two Fisker mechanics, close to home get a dealership, or at least become a recognized service station.

Surely Fisker buzz is instrumental to keep the Fisker community going. Thanks for all your contributions.

Enjoying the ride...
Greetings,
Louis

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
@Louis, welcome to the forum and happy to have you on board. I would like to think that the members here have converted many Karma enthusiasts to Karma owners. As tradition dictates, please post a few pictures of your new Karma and let us know where in Europe you are based.

Welcome again and hope you enjoy your new ride.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Welcome Louis,

unfortunately, the warranty program might take some more days, because of the different warranty laws throughout Europe. But as far as I know, they took the task!

Where are you based?
Did you get your Karma locally or did you import it?

Stefan

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Stefan,

I found it in Belgium, and it had been maintained by a former Fisker dealer there.
Fair drive Belux, I believe the name was.
Tomorrow I'll have it checked in NL. That's where I'm based. Actually only 45 from DUS airport.

Greetings, Louis

1 - 4 of 4 Posts