Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
4,665 Posts
Stefan said:
Hi,

is there a complete list of all known issues and their possible solutions or at least their work arounds?

Thanks
Stefan
Not all in one place. If you look at the topics in the Fisker Karma forum, you should be able to figure out the various issues that have popped up since the car deliveries started in December 2011. I would suggest reading the most recent ones first and working your way back since many of the earlier problems were resolved by later software releases.

· Premium Member
4,665 Posts
Stefan said:
Karma31 said:
... Imagine being in a relationship with one of the most beautiful women on earth who is also great in the sack and a sweetheart. If she threw an occasional temper tantrum I'd learn to live with it and her lol
That's eaxactly how I see this things!
But there is a kind of payback... e.g. less diamonds per week :D

All of you had have some issues and claim note heving any safety issues.
- Facing runaway volume on a crowded highway at 100+ mph (YES, therea are still countries where we can get this!!! :shy: ) migth slightly redirect your concentration
- crashing your bumper bar, because the beeper is not in the right mood... who will fix it?

A $100.000+ vehicle should not get me into this trouble at all.

Stefan
You want an ordinary life? Get an ordinary car. You want a cool car? You have to pay the price.

· Premium Member
4,665 Posts
steveo said:
This may all seem like sport talk right now but when you have safety related issues like black outs, no speedo, strange noises etc its not about the ordinary I have 5 unordinary cars and the Fisker is a deadbeat by a long shot ,nice of you to make excuses for them but there are over 20 reported repeatable problems and some are safety sensitive so the situation is very fragile and Fisker has a huge hole to climb out of.
SteveO: I have no interest in making excuses for Fisker. I would love to have my car upgraded so that it keeps the radio presets and I can use my ipod interface, and I don't have to look at the check engine light all the time.

My point, which was probably lost in the snark, was that when the primary goal is to get a car with no bugs, you can buy established marques, such as BMW, AUDI, Benz, Jaguar, Lexus, etc. and there are plenty of those cars that will work perfectly on day 1 and will keep working without any problems for many many years. But if you are the kind person who buys a Lambo, Ferrari, McLaren, Zonda, etc., reliability and bug-free operation is not the primary criteria, excitement is.

The Karma is not super high performance car, but it is exciting in its own way and that appeals to a lot of people the same way a Lambo would appeal to them, even if the Lambo may not be as reliable as a Lexus. There are problems to be solved here, to be sure, but overall, at least for the owners who contribute to this site, it seems that the positives outweigh the negatives, Obviously, Fisker can rely on this sense of adventure forever and needs to address the problems. My only point was that there are plenty of cars that would give you near-absolute reliability from day 1, but they cannot give you what the Karma does.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.