Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Stefan said:
Karma31 said:
... Imagine being in a relationship with one of the most beautiful women on earth who is also great in the sack and a sweetheart. If she threw an occasional temper tantrum I'd learn to live with it and her lol
That's eaxactly how I see this things!
But there is a kind of payback... e.g. less diamonds per week :D

All of you had have some issues and claim note heving any safety issues.
- Facing runaway volume on a crowded highway at 100+ mph (YES, therea are still countries where we can get this!!! :shy: ) migth slightly redirect your concentration
- crashing your bumper bar, because the beeper is not in the right mood... who will fix it?

A $100.000+ vehicle should not get me into this trouble at all.

Stefan
I can't agree more!! I do love my Fisker and it is only 4 days old. So sexy, and so much fun, but come on guys, really? I'm a software engineer and this is not good. We must hope that 6.15 will at least "stabalize" these issues and then we can expect upgrades or future versions to address small glitches. At $100,000+ seems like they could have put in place a bit better QA team. I am not a hater. I LOVE my car. I just think a little more testing and effort would have been nice. Hopefully they at least get 97% of the annoying crap fixed in 6.15. Lets hope. Good point Stefan!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.