Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any Midwest owners want to help start a Midwest Club.

It would be really nice to know how many owners we have in Ohio (me). Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, West Virginia, Western Pensylvannia, Western New York, Ontario, Illinois, Wisconsin, etc.

I will organize and run it if need be. Anybody out there interested?

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FskrWatch:
Let's hope some other Midwest owners also indicate an interest to join a Midwest Club/Group!
In the meantime, I will PM you my contact info and you and I can do some brainstorming via, email, text, phone calls, etc.

P.S. Great to meet you at Joe F 5/19/18 Karma Event at his shop in Warminster, Pa. How are you enjoying your new 2012 (Ocean) Fisker Karma?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Buzinvest,

Looking forward to working with you. I will be in touch soon. As far as the new Fisker goes, I had a glitch with the DMV. I hope to resolve it tomorrow so I can hit the road and enjoy the car.

Michael

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Greetings GLENRGY:
Welcome, we were one and now we are three. Hopefully others will reach out to us to form a Midwest Group.
In the meantime, we each need to find and recruit other Midwest FK owners. I will PM you and FskWatch with my contact info.
Thanks for reaching out, Ken

·
2012 White Eco Sport 2348
174 Posts
I'm in

Looking forward to meeting everyone. Probably wrong time of the year. I do have winter rims and tires that I purchased from Alex in CA. when I moved to Mich. Know I am not sure if I am going to use my car in the winter I may be interested in selling them. PM me if your interested.

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
And now we have 4 interested in a Midwest Car CLUB:
buzinvest, FskrWatch, GLENRGY, and t4579ad!

I will PM everyone with my contact info. Lets all stay in touch and if we start working on a club now, hopefully we can each continue to find new members and we can have a spring get together when the nice spring weather arrives!

Wishing you all good Karma, Ken

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.