Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Owners, I apologize for any confusion in this matter as the original explanation of the program stated that the $2000 base was added to the $5000 original owners amount and the $8000 claimant amount resulting in totals of $7000 and $10000. This is incorrect in that the $5000 and $8000 are already including the $2000. Note the revision states only eligible for one category. So here is the revised official breakdown.
Again sorry for any confusion on the matter, its been quite a challenge to get through this system from all angles so bear with us.

Below is the breakdown of the Customer Service Program. Each customer is only eligible for one classification.

Fisker Owner:

· An amount not to exceed $2,000 towards labor and parts (subject to availability in Fisker Inventory and subject to allotted funds availability)

Original Owner:

· An amount not to exceed $2,000 towards labor and parts (subject to availability in Fisker Inventory and subject to allotted funds availability)
· an amount not to exceed $2,000 per vehicle of replacement parts (subject to availability in Fisker Inventory)
· an amount not to exceed $1,000 per vehicle for related labor

Participating Owner Claimants:

· an amount not to exceed $4,000 per vehicle of replacement parts (subject to availability in Fisker Inventory)
· an amount not to exceed $2,000 per vehicle for related labor
· an amount not to exceed $2,000 towards parts and labor (subject to negotiation by authorized Fisker Service Providers, parts availability in Fisker Inventory, and subject to allotted funds availability)

·
Super Moderator
1,183 Posts
FiskerPhilly: Do you have the list of who qualifies as a "Participating Owner Claimant"? I filed an Unliquidated claim during the BK process but I do not know if that means I am a Participating Owner Claimant. I have received no communication or conversation stating such. Has anyone?

·
Registered
91 Posts
I also filed in the BK process but have not received any additional information from New Fisker about my status for the new warranty. I did email New Fisker about the lack of CA authorized service and the response was that they are working on it.

Is there any way to check status online?

·
Registered
91 Posts
FiskerPhilly, by the way thanks for keeping us all informed as the process unfolds. It is greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
I haven't received any additional information either, and I also filed in the BK process. Maybe if there isn't a dealership very close, they don't send anything out to rub salt into the wound.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As I've done for many of you, if you filed and arent sure what youre warranty status is, PM me your name as submitted on your paperwork. I have the master list of claimants and will be glad to check for you.

·
Registered
536 Posts

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
I just had my muffler replaced under full warranty for only $170.00.
I called HarleyGuy at Fisker Miami, and he fixed it the next day! (he offered same day) The work was performed quickly and much of that time was dedicated to paperwork.

The pics are the old muffler that came apart at the collar and HarleyGuy processing the warranty claim.

Fisker is definitely back in the game, and treating us right.

Thank you Fisker and HarleyGuy.

IMG_0482.jpg IMG_0483.jpg IMG_0484.jpg

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just want to send a huge thank you out to FiskerPhilly for helping me get my warranty figured out!!
And thanks to HarleyGuy in advance for helping me get my car fixed and updated!
Waiting to see what Fisker releases at the end of this month. You guys are great!

Thanks again

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hello SDKarma- are you aware of anyone in SD who can do basic karma fixes (i.e oil change, battery change)? I need to change my 12v battery currently
thanks
Rebecca

1 - 20 of 22 Posts