Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be getting an allotment of the last remaining front bumpers in existence from Finland. I have some already promised to clients that have been waiting for months on a waiting list, meaning only a couple left once I fill those. PM me or Harleyguy if you need one, or want to purchase one to hold onto just in case :-/, as this will be it for a while (a long, long while at the rate things seem to be moving.

·
Registered
536 Posts
I will be getting an allotment of the last remaining front bumpers in existence from Finland. I have some already promised to clients that have been waiting for months on a waiting list, meaning only a couple left once I fill those. PM me or Harleyguy if you need one, or want to purchase one to hold onto just in case :-/, as this will be it for a while (a long, long while at the rate things seem to be moving.
It's true there really aren't that many - over a year ago I'm showing a Valmet inventory of 22 in total (18 in color "BC", 2 each of "SB" and "SD"). Is the part code "3117200100X"?

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Seems to me that it would be a good idea to have somebody pull a form from the last bumper cover before it's sold. That way it can easily be reproduced.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's true there really aren't that many - over a year ago I'm showing a Valmet inventory of 22 in total (18 in color "BC", 2 each of "SB" and "SD"). Is the part code "3117200100X"?
correct, however those are assembly bumpers likely complete, and painted obviously. They werent available to us as spare parts. The ones I'm speaking of are replacement units in primer you paint to match.

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Don't worry I'm also getting front bumpers the only way a reproduction bumper will work it needs to be made from the same material as the original ones. Fiberglass doesn't flex enough on the outer edges in order to get them in place onto the car IMO .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts