Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most of you know I wanted to put a laptop into use like Fisker Philly has done so I finally bit the bullet and put one together . I've sent it out to one customer so far for a trail run will see what happens .
Also anyone that wants to try and reflash a problem CIU I have a stand alone tool that doesn't need a remote takeover it hooks up to the OBD connector insert thumb drive into the USB port and stand back and let it do its thing. Car needs to be in sleep mode .

·
Registered
20 Posts
Awesome! I see this post was over a year ago. Are the tools still available? I just picked up my Karma a few days ago (The one I messaged you about!) and IT. IS. AWESOME. Well, except for the whole radio presets resetting every time I start it up thing. Funny it would work flawlessly for 630 miles while I brought it from Tampa to Alabama, and then go haywire as soon as I try to show it to someone. I'm going to Six Flags in GA next weekend with the family, and I was going to take it to the service center there to see about reflashing the CIU. If you have the tools available, may I PM you for further info?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.