Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I still don't have the VIN for mine, but I got a call from my dealer saying that my Karma is on a boat that is supposed to arrive in NJ on August 8th. They said it should take about another week to get here.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I do know my Laguna VIN. I read months ago that there is a site that you can put VIN and see if on boat.... But can't find that post now. Does anyone know the URL?

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Don Juan is all off-loaded.

I have two possible VINs for my order as they are thinking of sending either serial number 2631 or 2642 (both are Laguna / Black Sand EcoSports) and I don't know which one will actually arrive here. I did hear that the clear bra will take one day to apply, and that they are also supposed to do a full charging cycle when it arrives at the local dealer.

Keeping my fingers crossed for receiving it by the 22nd at the latest :D

·
Super Moderator
1,183 Posts
A real-live Laguna

They exist!

Fisker of Atlanta just posted a picture to their Facebook page of an actual Laguna car at the dealership! It seems that the dealership ordered it on spec and it's available for sale. Going on the photo, it's a great looking color:

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Nice, you guys and gals have waited way too long but it will be worth it. Get those cooling fans replaced if they don't do it in New Jersey when it hits the US.

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Wow - really nice!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts