Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Early Adopter
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Any help with this error? Will it correct once I change the battery in key fob? - it happened today just when I went in for an emission test on my karma - coincidence ?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Any help with this error? Will it correct once I change the battery in key fob? - it happened today just when I went in for an emission test on my karma - coincidence ?

I had the error, bought battery on eBay (where they are dirt cheap), and the error did not go away immediately but did after some driving (like the tire pressure warning does). Wish I'd brought you a battery when we met for lunch, because I think I had bought 10 they were so cheap.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
It's the center black panel on the backside of the key fob. Use a small tool to pop it off and the battery is right there, it's a 2032 sized. Replace the battery in the fob, then lock/unlock the doors to the car. The indicator light should be gone.

·
Early Adopter
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks - btw I just noticed this is repeat of another fob thread - sorry'bout that .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.