Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Four years with my Karma and looking forward to many more years of Beautiful and Joyful Motoring.

·
Registered
859 Posts

Congrats Fab - looking good!

It will be three years for us this month. :heart:

·
Registered
334 Posts
Congrats @Fabulist. Thanks for your years of faithful moderator service. The thousands of members on this forum benefit greatly from your input.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats @Fabulist. Thanks for your years of faithful moderator service. The thousands of members on this forum benefit greatly from your input.
My pleasure. It's great to be surrounded by fellow enthusiasts.

·
Registered
282 Posts
We share your anniversary Fab. Mine is may. Joe has mine doing the "soft spline" ungrade and a full once over. Did you ever do anything related to the splines? Many thanks for your efforts on our behalf.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We share your anniversary Fab. Mine is may. Joe has mine doing the "soft spline" ungrade and a full once over. Did you ever do anything related to the splines? Many thanks for your efforts on our behalf.
Fisker started delivering Karmas in very late 2011 and early 2012, which led to a Karma baby boom during that period.

Regarding the splines, I was lucky :)confused:) to experience an RDM failure very early on and ended up receiving a new RDM before the Big Fall. A a result, I have not had any serious problems since then. Joe had my car for a while back in August while I was moving back to California and he did some preventative work on it, but I seem to have had good -- dare I say --Karma so far.

This is a much more hopeful Karmaversary, compared to No. 3, IMHO, because of KA's reboot, the ever-expanding CSP network, and the availability of parts, and the option for extended factory warranty, none of which were in the cards last year. The after-market options offered by @PowerSource are also a great sign for those of us who want to keep these stunningly beautiful cars in service as long as possible.

·
Registered
829 Posts
I just hit my one year. And, it's still just as much of a treat to drive as my first time. And still looks just as good. (And, since my car only had 2.5K miles on it when I got it ... I think of it as pretty much solely mine. The only experience I missed was the depreciation!! :D )

1 - 9 of 9 Posts