Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With not many public charging stations around, Karma's in Amsterdam like to hang out in the same spot. :D

·
Registered
169 Posts
Whoa, in the first picture, almost gave me a heart attack, two cars are so close. Tell the guy in the back not to hog other's parking spot. May it is his first time. :D

What a beauty!

Is the charging free for the time being?

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Check out some photos today of my car and Deep Ocean's car... we met in San Diego for the first unofficial official Fisker Owners Club of SoCal...

·
Registered
781 Posts
Here's one I shot today. This is the hydro dam that's about a mile from my house, so it seemed appropriate to get a shot of the car in front of its power supply:

-Brian

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
brian said:
Here's one I shot today. This is the hydro dam that's about a mile from my house, so it seemed appropriate to get a shot of the car in front of its power supply:

-Brian
Nice!

·
Registered
216 Posts
brian said:

-Brian
Very cool! :thumbup:

·
Super Moderator
1,183 Posts
That's a great shot Brian. I like your rainwater powered car! In Georgia I drive a coal powered car :)

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And some more Karma's hugging together at the same spot. So far 4 colours were seen here. And thanks for Park Assist!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts