Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an issue with my karma where the check engine light is on and the setting on the car are reverted back to default every time the car is turned off and on. This is extremely annoying because every time I turn on the car I would have to change the time zone and the measurements before being able to drive it. I checked the car with an OBD and it gave me these two codes P0A7B and P0A80. I'm not very educated about cars. If anybody knows how to fix this I would appreciate the help.

·
Registered
25 Posts
There is a really smart guy that has a YouTube channel that I think encountered the same code that you have, P0A7B. The time marked video is here:
Looks like a battery issue and if you have a good mechanic, he can repair this problem without any special tools. Beware of folks on this forum attempting to make loads of money on your car problems. There is a company in Arizona that was trained on how to diagnose and repair battery problems by Afternoon Garage. There are many things you can do on this car yourself, or with the assistance of YOUR good mechanic and a lift. In fact, Afternoon Garage has successfully repaired almost 20 cars now with problems like yours. The Fisker Karma is a nice car but not all of the mechanics that work on these cars are trustworthy. Don't make yourself a victim to these people. Give the videos a watch. Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts