Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two car shows over the last two weekends. The first one I was late getting to because of a kid's soccer game, but the head judge came up and said I would have won the Electric/Hybrid category hands down. The past Saturday up in Beaver Creek they had the Luxury Festival, complete with home tour, fashion show, car show, etc. Spent 7 hours talking up Karma and answering the same questions over and over, and loved every friggin' minute of it. And then to top it all off, she took 2nd Place (not that you guys care, but an Audi R8 took 1st...). The vote was a People's Choice. Each car had a box by the stage, and the public would drop tokens into the box associated with their favorite car. Bentley's, Masarati's, Mercedes, Ferrari, Audi, etc., and Karma was easily the most popular (except for that 1st place car that I ignored)

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Congrats Richard! I was in Beaver Creek about a week ago!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Congrats! Was at the Glenora Grand Prix at Watkins Glen the other weekend and decided to bring down the Fisker. The attention and raves showered on the car was nothing short of amazing, especially since it was surrounded by Ferraris, Jags, Bentleys and you name it. Great time up until my car blew a CV joint in the race :-(

·
Registered
24 Posts
Way to go Richard ! Next year I'll bring signature series #94 up the hill to give you some real competiotion and maybe between the two of us we can talk more people into buying one of the most beautiful cars on the road. Thanks for posting the great pictures of the show, looks like a great way to show our pride and joy and spreading the good word.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts