Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,
I am trying to choose between cl600 and Fisker Karma. Has anyone went from s class Mercedes or 7 BMW to Karma. How does it compare. Interior noise level, comfort, steering feel? Overall quality?

Thanks in advance!

Michael

·
Registered
996 Posts
Greetings,
I am trying to choose between cl600 and Fisker Karma. Has anyone went from s class Mercedes or 7 BMW to Karma. How does it compare. Interior noise level, comfort, steering feel? Overall quality?

Thanks in advance!

Michael
I have had a W215 CL and the difference is day and night between the Karma. The steering feel is much more direct and the car handles much better than the CL. I am not sure about the new CL but I cannot imagine it handles better than the Karma (weight distribution). Quality wise the Karma blows away the CL (both previous and current generation). The quality of the Karma is that of a handmade coachbuilt vehicle and is the best of any production vehicle. I absolutely love the materials and quality of the interior (comparable to Rolls-Royce and Bentley).

In the past people have complained about the nosy generator, I cannot tell when it comes on so I am not sure if these reviews were from pre-production vehicles or if they are after driving the current Karma. I have a Mulsanne and I prefer the Karma to it.

·
320 Posts
Greetings,

Thanks in advance!

Michael
I just sold my 2010 S class for my Fisker. I also had a 2007 7 series. The S class is quieter and smoother, but the Fisker interior is far more luxurious, the Fisker handles and brakes better, and is far more enjoyable to drive. The Fisker is much more beautiful and gathers more attention. The drawbacks are that it is harder to get in and out of, has a tighter interior, a larger turning radius, a much smaller trunk, and doesn't have auto trunk closure, and its controls are more difficult to use (radio, A/C). The Mercedes stereo is a little better sounding.

·
Early Adopter
1,255 Posts
I had a 7 series 745 li and for it does not compare. If I was looking for comfort and functionality, the BMW is the better choice, but if your looking for a fun car and something artistic to drive, then the karma will fits the bill.

The karma was shipped before its was ready, so I use it like a Sunday car, because I can't rely on it to work every time the same way. I consider my karma the concept car I can drive, verse one I admire at the auto show :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts