Fisker Buzz Forums banner

Karma Revero Losing Power While Accelerating

3K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Fixsker 
#1 ·
Hello fellow Karma owners. I have a 2018 Karma Revero. Has anyone had issues with losing power while accelerating in Stealth mode? It has happened a few times where I am driving in Stealth mode on the highway and I don't take my foot off the pedal but the car drops in speed slowly and I step on the pedal over and over again to "give it gas" and it doesn't speed up. Then I'm just coasting and after a few seconds of this it works again and speeds up and then drops again. It's not every time or every day just every now and then. I'm concerned it will fail entirely at one point and I will be stranded. Thoughts? Thank you.

#3 ·
Thank you, it is under warranty and they replaced the inverters but the problem still exists. Not as much as before but it's happened twice since they replaced them. They said this would fix this issue, but it seems it's more than just that. I'll have to take it back in. Thanks for your response.

#6 ·
Not sure this will help you at all, but I had very similar experience with my Fisker Karma. It turned out there was a bad MBB in my battery pack. We replaced the board and reflashed the pack. It resolved the issue permanently! Best of luck!
Hi There. I told my service tech at Karam SA the fix for your Karma with the same issue and he said it would help to have the VIN number of your Karma so that he could look it up in the database and see exactly what was done. Not sure if that's something you would like to provide, but it would be awesome if you could. I understand if you don't though. Also, not sure if you could DM that through here as well. Thanks, either way I appreciate your response, it helped.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.