Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning all,
I am one happy chick, as I just purchased a 2012 Fisker Karma Ecochic, VIN x1555.

I've been following along the posts here prior to purchase, and there is some really good info here that helped us "certify" what we were buying was coming up in the safe numbers.

I've never owned an electric or hybrid car before, so I know I have some time to get acquainted. But so far, I've had the dealership change the oil only, and had to do a soft reboot once to clear a check engine light that came on only once.

I can tell you, I actually drooled a little when I first saw this car. I still drool a little, but I've only had it for about 1 full week so...

I've had people taking pictures of it when they've been driving, or walking by, and one guy freaked me out with his honking and waving and such, but if I saw this car, I'd be doing the same thing :D.

I will continue to add pictures as I take them, and post them here.

Thanks,
EcochicChick (aka Ami)

·
Super Moderator
1,183 Posts
Congratulations Ami! I don't think the drool every completely goes away :)

Post some pics of your new Karma when you get a moment!

Brent

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Howdy Brent,
I threw a couple pics up under album Karma EcoChic. I have to take more sometime, but now it's winter here in CO, so don't get the pretty background.
Ami

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Howdy Brent,
I threw a couple pics up under album Karma EcoChic. I have to take more sometime, but now it's winter here in CO, so don't get the pretty background.
Ami
Welcome to the Forums and congratulations on acquiring such a beautiful (Deep Ocean?) Karma. The interior looks amazing also.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Been following your posts since 2013, love the community and people on this Forum. I had a Nissan Leaf that got totaled, might get a Fisker in the Austin, TX area next.
Great to see Fisker is back now.

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Been following your posts since 2013, love the community and people on this Forum. I had a Nissan Leaf that got totaled, might get a Fisker in the Austin, TX area next.
Great to see Fisker is back now.
Fisker isn't back Karma Automotive is

1 - 8 of 8 Posts