Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

First how do I find my paint code for my Karma, and does anyone know who makes the paint, or where I can buy some touch up paint. Next does anyone now who/what company can mix the paint color to get the closet match, or who actually makes the paint for the Karmas. I ordered some wheels for my Karma, and I want to have parts of the wheels painted to match. ....Thanks all in advance.:D

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Hello all,

First how do I find my paint code for my Karma, and does anyone know who makes the paint, or where I can buy some touch up paint. Next does anyone now who/what company can mix the paint color to get the closet match, or who actually makes the paint for the Karmas. I ordered some wheels for my Karma, and I want to have parts of the wheels painted to match. ....Thanks all in advance.:D
Pm your VIN number and I will get you the paint code and also let you know who has the touch up paint for your car .

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Your paint code is S3 Dupont formula #852839 and your car is Shadow
Also not sure if you knew this but you have a new style muffler and a new HV battery

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I have some touch-up paint pens in-stock right now. 1 Silver Mirage (Signature edition), 1 Shadow, 1 Earth, 2 White Sand. Just PM me for them.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi Lomax. I bought #1216 today. Pewter type color, I think Shadow, even though advertised as earth. I need a touch-up pen as there is a scratch on the rear bumper above the license plate area. Also, on my drive today from China towards home in Charlotte, NC, I hit a deep pot hole on the interstate. RIM is OK, but front right tire has a golf-ball sized bubble know the sidewall. I'm heading to Goodyear tomorrow to get it replaced. So frustrating, as the car has only 4,100 miles. Appreciate help with the VIN and a touch up pen. Thanks. Patrick.

·
Registered
261 Posts
my body shop had no problem getting Dupont touchup paint from his paint supplier. Color is Earth--still have bottle in glove compt.
Also, check out tire rack for replacement tires. I bought 2 for $175.00 each.

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
anyone have some touch up paint for eclipse? I am getting some horrendous road rash out here, should have done the invisible bra.
Lormax, please place me in line after Roberta for the black touch up paint. I was wondering if there is anything we could use like the old 911 turbo's had placed where the wheel well flaired. Something removable.

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Hi Lormax. I also needs some Ocean Blue paint to paint parts of my wheels. Can you help me out?
Fisker only Carried touch up paint IMO it's junk not using a brush they used a felt tip . If your looking for a quart for your wheels you need to find a local body shop that deals with DuPont keep in mind that Ocean Blue is a three stage paint .

1 - 20 of 51 Posts