Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone!

I'm new in the Karma family, and i live in Lausanne/Switzerland.

I would be happy to meet with the owners of the area!

Here pictures of my Lady:

2015-11-10 17.40.16_petite.jpg
2015-11-10 17.40.44_petite.jpg
IMG_20151101_100014_petite.jpg

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hello facebookfriend :)(Wim Schepens)
Here you will find lots of interesting things about the most beautiful car of the world, and people who are willing to help you when you ever should have questions...

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Welcome, and great color selection.

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Black is not a color.
It's not Black, it's Eclipse, and it is definitely a color, particularly in direct sunlight when you see the Blue sparkles. I's like a clear moonless night right after sunset. Darkness tinged with Blue.

That's a color.

·
Early Adopter
1,256 Posts
Black is not a color.
Black is the darkest color, the result of the absence of or complete absorption of light. It is the opposite of white (the combined spectrum of color or light).[1] It is an achromatic color, literally a color without color or hue.[2] It is one of the four primary colors in the CMYK color model, along with cyan, yellow, and magenta, used in color printing to produce all the other colors.
Black was one of the first colors used by artists in neolithic cave paintings. In the 14th century, it began to be worn by royalty, the clergy, judges and government officials in much of Europe. It became the color worn by English romantic poets, businessmen and statesmen in the 19th century, and a high fashion color in the 20th century.[3]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts