Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
As always everyone wonders about supportability.

Riding on "winter wheels" and I don't know why he lists it as a 2011. There was only a 2012 designation.

·
Premium Member
2012 Fisker Karma #1030
380 Posts
I am often surprised that there are many Karma owners out there that obviously do not participate in Fisker Buzz - the owner of this particular Karma seems to be one of those, especially not knowing the importance and benefits of updating the car software (especially the 12v trickle charging fix). I suppose we should take comfort that there are so many Karmas that tick along very nicely and don't compel their owners to get advice!

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
I am often surprised that there are many Karma owners out there that obviously do not participate in Fisker Buzz - the owner of this particular Karma seems to be one of those, especially not knowing the importance and benefits of updating the car software (especially the 12v trickle charging fix). I suppose we should take comfort that there are so many Karmas that tick along very nicely and don't compel their owners to get advice!
Just because members don't post, does not mean that they are not participating. I don't know about this particular owner, but new members are registering daily and most of them do not post an introduction, and there are always a relatively large number of people reading as "guest" without logging in. For example, right now there are 7 members and 76 guests visiting FiskerBuzz.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm an example of a new member who has been browsing for some time but never posted. I've always been enamored with the Karma, and have been doing a little research lately now that I'm in a position to consider ownership.

The example on BaT is intriguing. Seems to be a late production model, potentially used as a demo/exec car so probably well attended to as far any issues. Enough mileage to mitigate some of the usual concerns, as well.

What does the forum think of this one? Would obviously need to be looked over; I'm guessing Fiskerphilly would be the one to do so in my area. I'm no longer just kicking tires so I'd like to hear people's opinions.

Thanks in advance.

·
Liked, but not well liked
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can't believe Lormax is back and posted in that article. Blind leading the blind. Wouldn't touch that car without a proper inspection (no not one by that scammer Lormax who has stolen thousands from forum members). Good luck to the new owner- he is going to need it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts