Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just heard from Karma Automotive about pre-ordering.

They informed me that Karma Miami is a thing again!

Congrats to Adam AKA HarleyGuy!

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Im still here fixing the Karma and yes there is a new dealership in Miami and I wish them all the luck in the world. They have no idea what they are in for. And if any of my customers that I've serviced over the last 4 years though thick and thin want to bring their Karma to Prestige i wish them well and good luck.
The technician they sent to school from what I understand doesn't want to work on the new car or the old car.
My owner would of been more then open to bring in Karma Automotive but from what I understand they couldn't come to an agreement with Karma Automotive. If he didn't care about future and past customers we would of closed our doors just like the other 30 plus dealers did when Fisker closed.
Warren lost enough money the first go around and with the business plan Karma Automotive came up with made no sense to him.
I still have a large customer base and still get at least two Fiskers a week in for service.

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HarleyGuy, Your knowledge and professionalism makes servicing my Karma a pleasure. How or why would anyone switch?

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Im still here fixing the Karma and yes there is a new dealership in Miami and I wish them all the luck in the world. ...

I still have a large customer base and still get at least two Fiskers a week in for service.
I was thinking about asking @steven if he wants me to change the thread's title, but after reading @Harleyguys's response above, I think the title is oddly correct and the new dealership will probably generate more business for Adam, if only paradoxically.

Will still be happy to change it if requested ...

·
Early Adopter
1,259 Posts
Im still here fixing the Karma and yes there is a new dealership in Miami and I wish them all the luck in the world. They have no idea what they are in for. And if any of my customers that I've serviced over the last 4 years though thick and thin want to bring their Karma to Prestige i wish them well and good luck.
The technician they sent to school from what I understand doesn't want to work on the new car or the old car.
My owner would of been more then open to bring in Karma Automotive but from what I understand they couldn't come to an agreement with Karma Automotive. If he didn't care about future and past customers we would of closed our doors just like the other 30 plus dealers did when Fisker closed.
Warren lost enough money the first go around and with the business plan Karma Automotive came up with made no sense to him.
Adam, you can rest assured that when I'm in Florida with my KARMA, you are the defacto service guy for me. Commitment , Knowledge and Loyalty will always be rewarded in my book.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I've not yet met Adam but he was kind enough to offer a little pre-purchase advice to me a while back. I have only had my Karma for a couple months now and the dealer here in Tampa owes me some repairs. They are waiting for parts and no ETA. At the end of my dealings with these folks I will likely arrange a visit to Miami to visit with Adam. Yes it is a long drive but I think it is a good investment (and maybe even fun). As a new member to this group I've appreciated all the posts by our resident gurus and I thank you very much.

·
Liked, but not well liked
1,172 Posts
HarleyGuy, Your knowledge and professionalism makes servicing my Karma a pleasure. How or why would anyone switch?
THey switched because the new dealer also is in bed with them with the montreal dealer and they gave a sweetheart deal for both.

The automotive business is quite incesstual. Relationships are everything YMMV

I believe one of their reps tried to buy our stock of TOMs. Then the next week Karma sued us when we did not relent. Karma is a helluva thing

·
Registered
282 Posts
I've not yet met Adam but he was kind enough to offer a little pre-purchase advice to me a while back. I have only had my Karma for a couple months now and the dealer here in Tampa owes me some repairs. They are waiting for parts and no ETA. At the end of my dealings with these folks I will likely arrange a visit to Miami to visit with Adam. Yes it is a long drive but I think it is a good investment (and maybe even fun). As a new member to this group I've appreciated all the posts by our resident gurus and I thank you very much.
Adam has never seen my Karma (yet) but Joe has in Philly. It is a long trip from Ontario, Canada to Joe but any time we can have our cars in the hands on dedicated people like Adam and Joe, make the trip!!! Adam, as with Joe, has provided great support to me through this forum and by personal contact. Our support for both of them is a "slam-dunk".

·
Registered
100 Posts
Support Adam

I have to agree. When I first purchased my Karma Adam and Joe were so responsive to my requests for assistance. Joe is closer and he had my car this year and it never ran better.
Power Source, Adam and Joe are bright lights on a dark highway.
Thank goodness I found this forum.

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I believe one of their reps tried to buy our stock of TOMs. Then the next week Karma sued us when we did not relent.
Wow... Karma won't sell you an infotainment centre to retrofit, and they sue when you refuse to sell a TOM to them?... Are they going through with the law suit, or was it just a threat?.... and what is the basis of the suit?

Sorry for all the questions but it is just too hard to believe they would go to such an extreme. Who does that to someone who is elevating their brand by making the existing cars more desirable?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts