Fisker Buzz Forums banner

Karma In The Flesh!

5K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Samir 
#1 ·
Here are some pictures I took of the Fisker Karma in the flesh! I do have to say the car is everything I have imagined it to be. The exterior is 99% production ready, I was told the interior is still going to be changed around a bit. However with that said, the gauges and center display unit will remain!

[hr]

See less See more
#5 ·
Wimbledon said:
Excellent photos, thanks for sharing! Which event were these taken at?

Do you have any more details on this particular car?

Is this the EcoSport Bark Clay Sun interior? The exterior is the Shadow paint color right?
The pictures were taken at the Houston event. It was a very nice and exclusive event to get up and personal with the car. They only invited people who put down deposits on the car, so that meant to us only 20 people were invited. It is going to be a very rare car from what I gather during its first production run. I believe you are right on the color combo.

I am hoping the interior will change a lot as it is the only area I personally find tacky on the car. Anyone else agree or disagree?

#6 ·
Those are some of the best photos I've seen of the Karma! And that includes Fisker's own photos. :D

Check out my photos and writeup when the car came to town earlier this week:
http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=1732&day=2010-5-10&c=1

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.