Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In Episode 9, around 10 minutes in, Evan and Dylan come across a house owned by "Howard Kanan". As they walk along the driveway, there's a Karma (I'm not sure about the color, looks like "Earth" to me).

·
Registered
13 Posts
White Karma also on Bravo's Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles. Looks to be owned by Josh Altman. Got about 15 seconds of air time, in two different segments, on the premier of the show last week.

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
The million dollar listing one was a loaner from FA. Altman didn't buy it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Was in the 2nd episode tonight of million dollar listing. The white Karma (canyon tri-tone) got lots of air time pulling up to several homes. Do you know, or suspect if FA paid for that kind of PR?

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
I think they let Altman have a free one year lease.

Also my little cousins showed me an episode of some Disney show which featured a Karma in Shadow that was a "self driving solar powered car that had a top speed of 300mph"

·
Registered
886 Posts
Also my little cousins showed me an episode of some Disney show which featured a Karma in Shadow that was a "self driving solar powered car that had a top speed of 300mph"
I'm really interested in that show and ... in that mod :idea:

·
Early Adopter
1,256 Posts
Fisker making the rounds on italian media with a rapper -- thanks to fisker italia for posting -- seems his 8 yr found it on you tube - nice beat ;-)

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Even rap sounds good in Italian, apparently. Also, Fisker Italia should have done the fan recall before lending out this car; the smoke pouring out of the car starting at 4:11 is a bit disconcerting. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts