Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone.
Last year I purchased a Karma with hybrid problems. I've tried to repair it myself with no success, I live in Manitoba Canada and have no access to a Fisker dealer of any sort. I've got over 20 year of experience working as a European vehicle tech and have completed many projects in my life but none quite like this (lack of information out there).
I would like to save this car from being brought to the junkyard, so I have embarked on the journey to remove the High-voltage system all together and in its place put a regular drive-line.
I am in the beginning stages of this swap since i mostly work on it evenings and weekends.
My questions to someone who is qualified is;
  • Where am i able to get wiring diagrams / schematics for the karma
  • Which modules does this karma have that are from other GM vehicles (trying to decide on the best donor vehicles to purches)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,083 Posts
Hello everyone.
Last year I purchased a Karma with hybrid problems. I've tried to repair it myself with no success, I live in Manitoba Canada and have no access to a Fisker dealer of any sort. I've got over 20 year of experience working as a European vehicle tech and have completed many projects in my life but none quite like this (lack of information out there).
I would like to save this car from being brought to the junkyard, so I have embarked on the journey to remove the High-voltage system all together and in its place put a regular drive-line.
I am in the beginning stages of this swap since i mostly work on it evenings and weekends.
  • Which modules does this karma have that are from other GM vehicles (trying to decide on the best donor vehicles to purches)
Please contact me directly at [email protected] (Adam)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello everyone.
Hi
Hello everyone.
Hi
Did you manage to change the car
From high Voltage system to regular drive system
I believe they GM company converted to corvette engine

1 - 3 of 3 Posts