Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok the song is quite 80s, but this what my friends start singing when I drive up.

I am now on my fourth colour Karma! Anyone here not working for Fisker can beat this?

I ordered a Laguna, but when the delivery kept slipping, I kindly persuaded Fisker Holland to lend me one of their dealer cars, being a Shaddow in May 2012.
4 months later I finaly got my beatifull Laguna, which I enjoyed till mid December..
I had some issues which they diagnosed as; "one module not switching off"
They kindly lend me a white Karma to play around with. But as the issue was not so easily resolved, and they sold the white one, the came yesterday to change it for a Silver Wind.

I hope they repair my car quickly, as I love my Laguna Karma, but I do enjoy the jokes with my friends and colleagues about the toverbal I am driving.

Sorry, don't know the english translation of tlverbal, bet it is a childs sweet that chages colour when you lick it.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Ok the song is quite 80s, but this what my friends start singing when I drive up.

I am now on my fourth colour Karma! Anyone here not working for Fisker can beat this?

I ordered a Laguna, but when the delivery kept slipping, I kindly persuaded Fisker Holland to lend me one of their dealer cars, being a Shaddow in May 2012.
4 months later I finaly got my beatifull Laguna, which I enjoyed till mid December..
I had some issues which they diagnosed as; "one module not switching off"
They kindly lend me a white Karma to play around with. But as the issue was not so easily resolved, and they sold the white one, the came yesterday to change it for a Silver Wind.

I hope they repair my car quickly, as I love my Laguna Karma, but I do enjoy the jokes with my friends and colleagues about the toverbal I am driving.

Sorry, don't know the english translation of tlverbal, bet it is a childs sweet that chages colour when you lick it.
You should tell your friends that the Karma's color is just another setting and you can change it at will. :)

I will add that to the wish/request list.

·
Registered
47 Posts
"Jawbreakers" change colors in the USA when you lick or suck on them. They are hard and round like a marble and last a long time. They are like the Karma in longevity yet I would say you are unique in the number of Karmas you have driven. It seems your Karma is ever changing.:)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Laguna,

Did all 4 Karma's have the same feel / sound etc. when you drove them or did you notice differences?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good question, unfortunately I am not one of those critical drivers that notice every vibration or sound differences.

The newest car I drove is my Laguna, from September 2012, and there is a big difference in command centre responsiveness. I asume the silver and white one are at least on simillar software, so I think there has been some hardware upgrade.

I also think I noticed quite a difference in accelaration, and range in one of the loaners, but knowing my lack of feeling for these kind of things (I once drove at least 5 miles in my truck on a flat without noticing) I don't even want to share which one, as I wouldn't want a potential buyer of one of these cars to feel bad for no reason, as it might not be anything at all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts