Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching TV yesterday and happened to see a new commercial for the Men's Wearhouse clothing store. The commercial features a guy walking down the sidewalk through several decades of fashion: the 70's (polyester leisure suit) the 80's (Miami Vice-esque white linen jacket), the 90's (business suit) and modern day (another business suit)

In each vingette he walks past people in period-correct attire and activities and he also walks past a car poking out of a garage. Care to guess what car represents modern day?

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
I was watching TV yesterday and happened to see a new commercial for the Men's Wearhouse clothing store. The commercial features a guy walking down the sidewalk through several decades of fashion: the 70's (polyester leisure suit) the 80's (Miami Vice-esque white linen jacket), the 90's (business suit) and modern day (another business suit)

In each vingette he walks past people in period-correct attire and activities and he also walks past a car poking out of a garage. Care to guess what car represents modern day?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DvV7bdvIjs
Haha very nice! I'm seeing Karmas in all sorts of TV spots these days.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts