Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Dave did you wrap your karma?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dave did you wrap your karma?
I just realized you must have been asking about the Karma in my Avatar… that is an old picture of the first car built for the Detroit Auto show, which was first silver, then repainted in that blue as it continued its show tour. A great Blue! That photo was in the lobby of the Four Seasons Resort - Scottsdale at Troon North, March 2008.

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
I just realized you must have been asking about the Karma in my Avatar… that is an old picture of the first car built for the Detroit Auto show, which was first silver, then repainted in that blue as it continued its show tour. A great Blue! That photo was in the lobby of the Four Seasons Resort - Scottsdale at Troon North, March 2008.
Ah ok makes sense.

·
Carved - Karma bites back
79 Posts
I do not get it. Why auction your karma now? You'd better wait until the Chapter 11 is finished.
Or do I see this wrong?

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
I was watching the auction online and it was odd as they skipped the Karma on the auction block. Not sure what happened or how it sold.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I was watching the auction online and it was odd as they skipped the Karma on the auction block. Not sure what happened or how it sold.
They always pull that sh!t on Mecum. Anything remotely exotic just gets skipped so the commentators can pander to their "meat-n-potatoes audience" for '50s pickups and arcane trivia about 'Vettes.

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
I taped it and the car had a reserve Dave Mecum lowered his commission and the owner lifted the reserve and sold for $51,500 the car wasn't auctioned off at the time posted almost and hour later if not more . It was fast but the car got a lot of attention

1 - 12 of 12 Posts