Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pulled the trigger today on a FK. Should have it by mid week... I have been on these threads all day trying to learn everything I can so if there are any "classic" threads I should read, pleaser recommend them!

and a big shout out to Harleyguy who was nice enough to chat with me a few times on what to look for and vin info....

·
Registered
145 Posts
Pulled the trigger today on a FK. Should have it by mid week... I have been on these threads all day trying to learn everything I can so if there are any "classic" threads I should read, pleaser recommend them!

and a big shout out to Harleyguy who was nice enough to chat with me a few times on what to look for and vin info....

Congrats Zipp,

I hope you are as happy as I am owning a Karma. Its a blast! I haven't driven my car in about 3 mo. Had it out today, weather was great in New York. I kid jumped out of his car at a traffic light just to ask me what kind of car that is. Stopped at the super market and some employees surrounded the car to check it out. You'll have to get used to that. It's a real attention getter. Enjoy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts