Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
they asked for VIN and Dealer info and said...

"As you may be aware, Fisker Automotive & Technology Group, LLC is finalizing a program to assist Fisker Karma customers with repair services."

It ended with "Thank you. We look forward to the opportunity to assist you with the customer support program."

I guess we will see how it goes...

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Yes, my understanding they are populating lists and tracking down the cars that they've lost touch with in anticipation of sending official info on warranties and service center contact

·
Early Adopter
1,259 Posts
Yes, my understanding they are populating lists and tracking down the cars that they've lost touch with in anticipation of sending official info on warranties and service center contact
Hey Fikerphilly, to accelerate the process do you think an existing dealer like yourself or harley guy can have us owners who filed send either of you our info you can forward them? The reason I ask is, had I not contacted them, I would of never received the ballet, and when they check, they indicated they ment to but never did - so I'm concerned wanxaing will not get proper records from the old Fisker - so I'm thinking - be preemptive!?

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I can do that as I know the person who is sending this email. You have my email address Nin ja so send me your info. Anyone elso who isnt sure that Fisker has your info PM it to me and I will be sure to get it to them from my channel.
Pretty sure the reason they're sending thus to certain owners is because souza3 bought her car from our dealer after FA closed up but still filed. So if youre an owner that bought pre BK and filed they may have all the info they need, but as I said I'd be glad to send it to the person directly for you.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Thanks FiskerPhilly, I also have not received any email from the new Fisker and my dealership gave up a while ago. I will send in my info as well.

·
Deep Ocean in ATL
436 Posts
I spoke to my dealer recently on a different matter... they said there is only one contact working with the dealers that are re-established, so most request may take a day or two.

I would imagine that may be the same for customer inquiries.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Not to pile on, but I just emailed the customer service department at Fisker to update my mailing address, and got a very similar email back the same day. Most of the email appears to be auto-generated from a template, except for the one or two sentences in the middle where a live human being is attempting to respond to my request, and not quite getting it right, I may add. The best I can say is: at least they are trying.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi, I recently sent them an email with my vin number and contact info, and received a response relatively quickly. See message below:

On behalf of the new company, I want to personally thank you for being a valued Karma owner. We are proud to be starting up the new company and we are certainly sympathetic to original Fisker owners like yourself.

Thank you for providing your vehicle VIN number.

We are in the finishing stages of finalizing the customer support program and can confirm that it has been approved by the court. We want to make sure that we convey all information appropriately and honestly. As soon as we have the customer support program finalized and once we have a confirmed list of service providers, we will contact you directly to give you the details.

We look forward to the opportunity to assist you with the customer support program.

Sincerely,
The New Fisker Team

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hi, I recently sent them an email with my vin number and contact info, and received a response relatively quickly. See message below:

On behalf of the new company, I want to personally thank you for being a valued Karma owner. We are proud to be starting up the new company and we are certainly sympathetic to original Fisker owners like yourself.

Thank you for providing your vehicle VIN number.

We are in the finishing stages of finalizing the customer support program and can confirm that it has been approved by the court. We want to make sure that we convey all information appropriately and honestly. As soon as we have the customer support program finalized and once we have a confirmed list of service providers, we will contact you directly to give you the details.

We look forward to the opportunity to assist you with the customer support program.

Sincerely,
The New Fisker Team
EDIT: Same response that I received. I am looking for dealer support in Toronto area. Here's hoping Sept first brings some info.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I received almost the exact same response one day after I sent my information. I am glad to see that things are moving forward.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I also received a fast response, about 2 days, after I sent in my updated contact info. but the response was slightly different from above, they seem very genuine & they have a **** of a task ahead of them so hopefully current owners will have continued patience as they get up to speed.

·
Karma #70 SE
28 Posts
I recieved the same email followed by a letter today. I will send them the data they requested. Hopefully they are looking at providing some level of customer service. They can't have the company's original flagship product on the side of the road.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts