Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up an Earth/Monsoon high VIN today. Love the interior and growing on the exterior color. All I need now is a Deep Ocean/Monsoon and my trio is complete.

Pictures to come :)

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great! Are you going to keep one in NYC?
For now both are in LA - need to find a suitable (and reasonably priced) home for one in NYC.

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats !!

You need to update your "Sig". What will you name the 2nd one?
Thanks - decided to go with Oski (a close second was Beast... Maybe I'll save that for number 3).

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's amazing! And it sounds like a great color combination to me. Congratulations!
Thanks - I've always liked Monsoon and Earth has grown on me.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Congratulations! I have been toying with the idea of a second Karma myself. May I ask what you ending up paying for it? I have been waiting for any sign of progress with a buyer for the company before pulling the trigger.

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As promised...

·
Registered
261 Posts
I have Earth/monsoon tritone. My mechanic was astounded by the metallic paint job.

·
Fisker Driver
79 Posts
It does happen to be my favorite color combo. And, I admit I've been toying with buying another as well... Are we crazy, or is it a type of insurance policy for parts? Or do we expect the world to wake up one day and discover what we already know? Keep the amps flowing...

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Beautiful, Congrats!

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So far, no issues with this new Karma except the autofold setting always being on. No regrets on this purchase either!

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Congratulations. I wish I had room in my garage for a second Karma, but I just don't. My spouse suggested that we get a second one and store it off-site, but that's a bit ridiculous, I think.

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Congratulations. I wish I had room in my garage for a second Karma, but I just don't. My spouse suggested that we get a second one and store it off-site, but that's a bit ridiculous, I think.
Nonsense! That's what paid garages are for ! :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts