Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
We are having a South Florida meetup on Jan 18th. If you want driving directions, PM me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Congrats on your new Fisker! I just recently bought a Fisker myself and I'm also located in the Bay Area. Please let me know if you locate any Fisker groups in the area :)

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Congrats on your new Fisker! I just recently bought a Fisker myself and I'm also located in the Bay Area. Please let me know if you locate any Fisker groups in the area :)
Hi DontaeSmith,
Thought you might like to know that 3 of us had lunch together in Milpitas this last Monday. We do get together from time to time. Love to have you join us at our next gathering.

·
Registered
859 Posts
I'm in the Bay Area as well. There are another three owners not mentioned above who might be able to meet up. Potentially 9-10 Karmas rallying on the roads of Silicon Valley.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I'm in the Bay Area as well. There are another three owners not mentioned above who might be able to meet up. Potentially 9-10 Karmas rallying on the roads of Silicon Valley.
The last time I had lunch with Marswill (a very enjoyable lunch), I ended up in the FiskerBuzz banner above ^^^^. Several prolific Buzz poster/members are in that photo from the heart of Silicon Valley. Next time, I'm in!

Welcome Dontae!! Congrats! We should start you a new thread, but since we have hijacked a thread that started back in 2013, the "today" title always makes the topic currently relevant! We should all make a date to attend a local Cars n Coffee with 5-9 Fiskers banded together!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts