Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Karma Enthusiast
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you look at the Karma videos and read the articles you see the CEO standing in front of a camo pattern Revero. Is this the car? Check out the new wheels and see what else you can spot!

·
Registered
829 Posts
Actually, I think it is. The bottom picture looks like there's a smooth, uninterrupted flow of glass from the solar panel into the rear window. Was told the Revero would replace the black metal rectangles above the windshield & rear window with glass.

But, that camouflage is like painting wrinkles onto Jennifer Aniston.

Where are these pictures from? Looks like CA.

·
Karma Enthusiast
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually, I think it is. The bottom picture looks like there's a smooth, uninterrupted flow of glass from the solar panel into the rear window. Was told the Revero would replace the black metal rectangles above the windshield & rear window with glass.

It has to be CA, you can read it here.

I wish they would give us something!

·
Registered
57 Posts

This picture was taken on the 91 Freeway in Anaheim, CA

https://goo.gl/maps/K2NEikCUwuy

·
Registered
536 Posts
I hope those glass pieces fit the 2012s, because my "black plastic rectangles" are getting pretty ugly after some years of sun exposure, and that's a part I'd like to get my hands on.

·
Registered
829 Posts
I hope those glass pieces fit the 2012s, because my "black plastic rectangles" are getting pretty ugly after some years of sun exposure, and that's a part I'd like to get my hands on.
I'm not talking about the 1" thin pieces along the sides. I'm talking about the 6-7" wide black metal pieces going across the car from side to side in front & in back of the solar panels.

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Those inserts aren't holding here in South Florida I have a couple of customers cars that this panels are now peeling . Until the new car is on the road and you see it in person I still feel it's going to be almost the same as the Karma except for the interior and command center .

·
Registered
108 Posts
I cant imagine that they made a solid piece of glass from the front cowl all the way back to the trunk lid.
Maybe they came out with a new piece of trim that hides the ugly seam that collects the pine needles. That would be nice.....

·
Registered
54 Posts
Those inserts aren't holding here in South Florida I have a couple of customers cars that this panels are now peeling . Until the new car is on the road and you see it in person I still feel it's going to be almost the same as the Karma except for the interior and command center .

I tend to agree with Harleyguy. Looking at the snapshot, you can see the edge of the what resembles the current Karma grill. I'm placing my money on the idea that they worked to improve the guts of the vehicle and less of the aesthetics .

·
Registered
829 Posts
They didn't say it would be a solid piece. Just that that those sections would be glass, not metal. And, I also can't say that that is what they ultimately decided to do. It's just what they told us they were planning several months ago.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Latest Missive from Karma Automotive with Partial photo of Revero

I just got this email about the big reveal next week. There is small partial view of the Revero without the camo paint job. Not really very revealing, but it does provide some clues, specifically, check the wheels and the brake caliper.

Attachments

·
Liked, but not well liked
1,172 Posts
I just got this email about the big reveal next week. There is small partial view of the Revero without the camo paint job. Not really very revealing, but it does provide some clues, specifically, check the wheels and the brake caliper.

That is the same picture that was posted in this wired article from a few weeks ago

https://www.wired.com/?p=2074924

OT: I think the article is over the top and goes out of its way to insult the 2012 Fisker Karma. Not a very good idea to trash our cars in a PR piece for the Revero.

·
Early Adopter
1,259 Posts
That is the same picture that was posted in this wired article from a few weeks ago

https://www.wired.com/?p=2074924

OT: I think the article is over the top and goes out of its way to insult the 2012 Fisker Karma. Not a very good idea to trash our cars in a PR piece for the Revero.
agreed!

You know sometimes its the negativity that gives the orininal its charm :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts