Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of one in the Ohio area?

Trying to get my ducks in a row re: Servicing needs before buying one.

Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We are the only service center in the Northeast.
Fisker of Cherry Hill
Karma of the Main Line
Thanks! Do you mind if I contact you down the line re: Karma's I'm going to potentially buy? I'll probably send it out to you once it's purchased for a once over anyway.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Thanks! Do you mind if I contact you down the line re: Karma's I'm going to potentially buy? I'll probably send it out to you once it's purchased for a once over anyway.
If you have spent any time on FiskerBuzz, I am sure you know that there are a lot of non-obvious pitfalls in purchasing a Karma that only an expert can discern. I would strongly suggest that you either send the car you want to buy to @FiskerPhilly for a complete history and inspection before you finalize the deal, or at least make it possible to rescind the deal if some major issue is discovered during an inspection. I know it is not cheap to ship the car both ways to Joe, and to pay for his time, but a single hidden issue with the RDM or a couple of bad HV modules can easily wipe out any savings you got by buying a cheap Karma.

Good luck, and we will be happy to have you as part of the community when you make the final decision.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you have spent any time on FiskerBuzz, I am sure you know that there are a lot of non-obvious pitfalls in purchasing a Karma that only an expert can discern. I would strongly suggest that you either send the car you want to buy to @FiskerPhilly for a complete history and inspection before you finalize the deal, or at least make it possible to rescind the deal if some major issue is discovered during an inspection. I know it is not cheap to ship the car both ways to Joe, and to pay for his time, but a single hidden issue with the RDM or a couple of bad HV modules can easily wipe out any savings you got by buying a cheap Karma.

Good luck, and we will be happy to have you as part of the community when you make the final decision.
Thanks, Fab. What exactly do RDM and HV stand for?

Also I highly doubt anyone is going to let me take the car for an inspection/rescind the deal as ideal as that may be. I don't mind shipping it both ways once I have possession though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts