Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just received an invite to THE event at the car plant in November. They are taking orders from previous investors. I am passing on the invite and order, as I am fond of my existing Karma. Seems like the twilight zone all over again.

·
Early Adopter
1,259 Posts
Just received an invite to THE event at the car plant in November. They are taking orders from previous investors. I am passing on the invite and order, as I am fond of my existing Karma. Seems like the twilight zone all over again.
If they won't release the SW from the 2012 model year that they have said is no longer in the Reveno, then I agree, it's deja vu !

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Very nice that the Fisker investors are being invited, I see it as a polite nod to their past. I wish them every success, KA has gone over and above what they could reasonably have been expected to do in support of the original Karma owners.

·
Liked, but not well liked
1,172 Posts
If they are already going to previous investors; demand must be pretty weak for the Revero. This is before publicly releasing the technical specs. From looking at their communication with the public there is not much of substance other than discussions about leather sourcing and some other topical information that is not substantive. Very strange strategy. Did they tell you any of the technical specs of the new vehicle?

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
If they are already going to previous investors; demand must be pretty weak for the Revero. This is before publicly releasing the technical specs. From looking at their communication with the public there is not much of substance other than discussions about leather sourcing and some other topical information that is not substantive. Very strange strategy. Did they tell you any of the technical specs of the new vehicle?
How can they release technical specs to the public if they don't know them yet either :blush:

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Just received an invite to THE event at the car plant in November. They are taking orders from previous investors...
Hi EV Driver,

Thank you for the info.

When you say investors, do you mean people who used to own stock in Fisker Automotive like Leonardo DiCaprio, or Owners who purchased the car new before the bankruptcy. If the later, I never received an invite. Was delivered USPS?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts