·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ignore the ill-fitting suit...

·
Registered
245 Posts
Wow he's pretty well spoken for a tech-savvy CEO. Better than expected!

·
Registered
854 Posts
Sounds like he's optimistic that now that the election is over the DOE will be more free to release the rest of the loan. The rationale for the freezing of the loan way back when was that Fisker hadn't yet managed to reach certain milestones in some certain time frame. Has Fisker managed to achieve those milestones by now?

·
Registered
457 Posts
Sounds like he's optimistic that now that the election is over the DOE will be more free to release the rest of the loan. The rationale for the freezing of the loan way back when was that Fisker hadn't yet managed to reach certain milestones in some certain time frame. Has Fisker managed to achieve those milestones by now?
Even if they haven't, they might be more willing to renegotiate new terms.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I can't wait to hear more about the Atlantic. When people stop to ask about the car, the question of how much comes up, and, most of the time, the person I am talking to can only dream about owning a fisker. But, with the Atlantic, it can put the dream within reach of many more people. That will be a good thing.

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
When people stop to ask about the car, the question of how much comes up, and, most of the time, the person I am talking to can only dream about owning a fisker. But, with the Atlantic, it can put the dream within reach of many more people. That will be a good thing.
Agreed; people love the looks and the concept behind the Karma, but do not want to be in the 100+ car market.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts