Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
This was cool. I hadn't seen it before. Did you notice that the wheels on the Atlantic are not all the same. The driver's side has different wheels on it. Kinda "spider web" like instead of just spokes.

And, I would love to find that poster that's on the wall behind the desk!

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Wow! How cool is that? Thanks for posting this. The camera that took the photos is pretty amazing. It actually photographed its own tripod. That's what I call field of vision.

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
When I went to school for advance Hybrid located at the Anaheim location they have the full size clay Karma and some smaller clay models . A full wood shop and machine shop and design studio we were give tours of unfortunately no camera allowed .

·
Registered
282 Posts
Just had a tour of the engineering building with Joost. Not sure what I can say about what I saw but anyone who can arrange a visit will be well rewarded. That solo Atlantic has a lot of company!!!

·
Early Adopter
1,255 Posts
Just had a tour of the engineering building with Joost. Not sure what I can say about what I saw but anyone who can arrange a visit will be well rewarded. That solo Atlantic has a lot of company!!!
Karma Automotive would be well served if they did a little more PR and less cloak and dagger -- frankly i just want my updates when promised and less suspense --- after 3 years of being "tickled" it's starting to hurt more then make me laugh -- know what I mean!!!

·
Registered
108 Posts
That is pretty cool!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Are you referring to the clay model that was painted as a gray SUV? We saw all these models in Anaheim during the owners meet of 2012. The Surf, Atlantic and Sunset have all been shown publicly. With the genius designer out of the picture that was likely the high-water mark of excitement.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts