Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I just recently found a Fisker that I am very interested in! I was just curious to know if anyone might have a little more info about it? Like any potential buyers of these beauty's, I am just a little hesitant.

This is the Vin of the Vehicle YH4K16AA2CA001025

Is it eligible for the rebate?

Has anything possibly been replaced on it?

The car is about 500 miles away, how do these cars do on road trips? I know this might sound dumb but would it easily be able to make the road trip? or should I just trailer it back?

is 62,888 a fair price for a car with 2,250 miles on it?

I apologize for all the questions, I'm in love with these cars just a little scared.

Thank you all for the help,
Mike

·
Registered
479 Posts
Probably not eligible for rebate unless it is a Dealer demo.

The price is reasonable - probably full retail if all the standard bugaboos are sorted....battery, RDM, recalls.

There are a few guys that can run the VIN and tell you if things have been sorted. Hopefully they'll reply.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Can't answer the other questions, but:
The car is about 500 miles away, how do these cars do on road trips? I know this might sound dumb but would it easily be able to make the road trip? or should I just trailer it back?
I drove my Laguna (an EcoSport, but I doubt leather vs the EC interior makes any comfort difference) some 700ish miles to San Jose in one day, and then the same 700+ miles back another. Aside from a lot of gas stops (the tank is small, but then, so is my own internal "tank", I can now use a pee-stop about as often) it was just fine.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome, thank you all for the help. hopefully someone will chime in and give me a little more info on the Vin, so I can go ahead and pull the trigger

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this is the vin for one that is close to me YH4K16AA2CA001025, that is the one that I would prefer to buy.

this is one that is in North Carolina, that I could possibly have it shipped to me YH4K16AA5CA001035, probably will go a little cheaper because its on ebay.

Can anyone help me to check which is the best deal.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
For YH4K16AA2CA001025, all campaigns (including door pull rings) have been completed and it's at 510. The HV battery was looked at in August 2012 at a low mileage, though I can't say for sure whether it was replaced or not. The rest of the work done is all minor.

For YH4K16AA5CA001035, all campaigns (including pull rings) have been done and it's at 510 as well. This one also had the HV battery looked at, including the on board charging module and some of the high voltage wiring. All of it was done pretty early, around 1348 miles. At 5314 I believe the new exhaust was put on it and an oil change was completed. The rest was minor stuff.

Know the mileage on either one?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For YH4K16AA2CA001025, all campaigns (including door pull rings) have been completed and it's at 510. The HV battery was looked at in August 2012 at a low mileage, though I can't say for sure whether it was replaced or not. The rest of the work done is all minor.

For YH4K16AA5CA001035, all campaigns (including pull rings) have been done and it's at 510 as well. This one also had the HV battery looked at, including the on board charging module and some of the high voltage wiring. All of it was done pretty early, around 1348 miles. At 5314 I believe the new exhaust was put on it and an oil change was completed. The rest was minor stuff.

Know the mileage on either one?
Lormax, thank you so much for getting back with me,

the first one ending in 1025 has 2,249 miles
the second one ending in 1035 has 5,810 miles on it.

what do you think on both?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
The VIN's are so close in number, there's virtually no difference there. Also with the lower miles on both, that's not a factor either. The exhaust has probably been done on the second one, but I wouldn't let that be a deciding factor on which to purchase. Personally, this one would come down to my taste in exterior/interior color and price.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts