Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,

I just wanted to vent out a bit...
I am so stressed with my partner. It all started during the lockdown - she demands things that are impractical nowadays, especially that we are still under Covid19 restrictions.

I don't know if she understand what is going on - that the economy is not really doing well. The savings that I had is for future and emergency purposes, and not to be spend on wants. I am really stressed out because she doesn't understand that we should spend on important things. We aim to have a new car but since it is pandemic, we re-align our expenses. But she demands on buying a new one even the current car we have is still working.

She is inconsiderate :mad::mad::(

·
Registered
174 Posts
In my opinion a car is the worst investment one can do, except for a Fisker maybe, because it may become a collectors item some time and in the end the price may go up...

Anyway, patience is a virtue, talk (many times) about it, can't live with and can't live without... although I am not an expert at relationship issues I hope I can help a bit... anyone else?

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
It's usually the other way round - the guy wanting a new car and the wife telling him not to!

Is your "current car", your Fisker? If so, I can see why you'd want something else - some use them as their DD, but I find that hard to do (long distances and large payloads aren't things that the Karma excels at).

Simon

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In my opinion a car is the worst investment one can do, except for a Fisker maybe, because it may become a collectors item some time and in the end the price may go up...

Anyway, patience is a virtue, talk (many times) about it, can't live with and can't live without... although I am not an expert at relationship issues I hope I can help a bit... anyone else?
She is not buying a Frisker but something else. I already explained to her that a car is not an investment. I'll wait it out a few days until everything and everyone is calm. hoping that she would understand.

With what's going on in the world and this simple argument, I really need skills to manage my stress.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts